Followers

Saturday 11 August 2012

Princess Tilda

Hi Magnolia lovers hope your weekend is going fine I woke up this morning with a sore throat again, just got rid of one grr! hope it is just an over night thing, Anyway I had some crafty time today and this Tilda is another of my past attempts at distress ink colouring


Firstly I would like to apologise  for the bad pic I have tried to touch it up, it is still a bit blurry but will take a better pic tomorrow but still wanted to post the card 
so I have used this lovely Tilda called Princess party Tilda from the Princes and Princesses release
I have coloured her with distress inks.
DP Magnolia cut out using the new Marianne Large square die 
the pin I made 
Lace and ribbon from my stash
Flowers Mulberry Crafts 
swirly vine die from Cherry Lynne
heart pearls from the Ribbon girl
Sentiment from CC designs stamps
Yellow Stickle's added to crown
pink Stickle's added to sentiment banner
so there you go 
hope you like my card today please say hello love hearing your comments


Hugs and have a great Sunday


Wendy

3 comments:

  1. Another fabulous creation Wendy!!! I just LOVE your work!!

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy, This is beautiful, Your choice of Tilda is gorgeous she really is a princess! beautiful embellishments and beautiful layout too, xx

    ReplyDelete