Followers

Thursday 10 May 2012

Princess Tilda

Here is another card I showed on my main blog I wanted to show you a card that I made practicing colouring with distress inks its was the second image I tried it was fine till I messed with a black fine liner on it but hey ho, I am getting a little better

anyway here is my card

image....Tilda
colouring meduim..... Distress inks
DP.....Magnolia
Dies...... Memory Box, Doo Hickey, Spellbinders Cherry lynne
The lace is from my stash 
and the flowers are from Mulberry Crafts 
The pins and hanging beaded charm I made my self
the ribbon and white feather is also from my stash.
I sewing all around the card on my machine
to finish I added stickles to the flowers.
and some little pearls to the doo hickey tag


So there we go hope you like, leave some love I look forward to reading your comments

Huggles

1 comment: