Followers

Thursday 10 May 2012

In the pink

 Hi folks  I have another just because card and moved to this blog

I say nothing wrong with lots of pink

I coloured her with copics and used chalks for the sky and clouds I used magnolia DP from the latest release and the die along the bottom is my new Memory Box die. For the banner I used the New whimsy stamps release banner die love the oval shape I threaded some pink bakers twine through it and under the image I added some white gauze. The DP and image have all been stitched and the flowers are from mulberry crafts, sorry if this little lady is to pink for you but I love it. To finish I added some ribbon from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 

Magnolia Down under challenge ..... Flags and banners


No comments:

Post a Comment