Followers

Thursday 10 May 2012

Flutterby tilda

Hi today ~I am showing a image coloured in teal, which I showed on my blog I wanted to practice big time on my colouring especially doing folds on cloths and I hope I have finally nailed it.


I enjoyed every minute of making this card and I worked really hard on getting my folds right. I coloured the image with Copics and the DP is also from the latest collection but the  6x6 papers love them, I distressed all the edges and added some Mr Holtz burlap ink to the edges, the lace is from my stash the, dies are magnolia, tag and dragon flyand Whimsy stamps heart and corners. The pin I made my self started doing that now love it. might do a little tut on it. Around the image I added a string of pearls from my stash.
Then some matching pearls and flowers to finish I so hope you like my colouring of my folds and the card, oh yes nearly forgot my new die from Marianne Dies lastest release.
so there you go if you like leave me some love all comments gratefully received.


No comments:

Post a Comment